At Edison's Co, we treat our employees like a family. We believe in maintaining the well being of our team before serving our clients. You will be working with a small team with a flexible but fast paced schedule. We are always excited to have new talents on board.
(Part Time Contract) • Paid
Communication Design at Edison's Co is responsible for helping users understand client's products, be inspired by the mission and trust its brand. You will be working with the design team to create all user-facing communication including websites, social media pages, advertising and creative brand campaigns. You will build and manage visual systems that support brand consistency across all communication channels. You will help produce creative campaigns that communicate and re-enforce a product's brand value.
We are looking for a multi-disciplinary designer with an emphasis on brand and web design. You must be comfortable working across many media, you think style exists to support ideas and you’re constantly learning new skills. You have a strong point of view on design. It shows in your writing, speaking and work. When you decide to make something, you see your vision from concept to launch without a lot of hand-holding.
- Bachelors degree or equivalent (graduating 2015-2016)
- Background in graphic design or related field
- A strong portfolio showcasing user friendly web design and web graphics
- Expert at Adobe skills, managing file types, and organizing design assets
- Ability to work under minimal guidance and multiple deadlines
- Demonstrated excellent communication and presentation skills
- Can clearly articulate design decisions
- Good understanding of UIUX principles
- Writes well and understands basic content strategy
- Understanding of the design process and typography usage
- Have background in print production
- Experience working with a marketing team
- Experience woking with motion graphics and/or videos
How to Apply
Email email@example.com your cover letter, resume, and you must include a portfolio link showing relevant work you have done.